Greg Nudelman, Principal & CEO
Greg Nudelman is Mobile and Tablet Experience Strategist, Fortune 500 Advisor, Author/Speaker and CEO of DesignCaffeine, Inc. For over 17 years he has helped his clients Intuit, Oracle, Cisco, eBay, USAA, Wells Fargo, Safeway, Associated Press and Groupon amass millions of satisfied customers. Greg recently helped Intuit get 6 of their apps featured in the Android Play Store and Apple App Store. Internationally acclaimed design workshop leader, and accredited graduate course instructor, Greg authored 4 UX books: The $1 Prototype: Lean Mobile UX Design and Rapid Innovation for Material Design, iOS8, and RWD; Android Design Patterns: Interaction Design Solutions for Developers; Smashing Mobile Book (co-authored); Designing Search: UX Strategies for eCommerce Success. Gregâ€™s 5th book, Wearable UX Design Patterns, is planned for release in February 2016.
4 Books by Greg
- The $1 Prototype: Lean Mobile UX Design and Rapid Innovation for Material Design, iOS8, and RWD (DesignCaffeine Press, December 2014)
- Android Design Patterns: Interaction Design Solutions for Developers (Wiley, March 2013)
- Designing Search: UX Strategies for eCommerce Success (Wiley, 2011)
- And a co-author of Smashing Mobile Book (Smashing Media, 2012)
5 Book Contributions
- Designing Mobile Apps: Tips And Techniques (Smashing Media, 2013)
- Mobile Design Patterns (Smashing Media, 2012)
- Designing the Search Experience, Tony Russell-Rose and Tyler Tate (Morgan-Kaufmann, 2013)
- Search Analytics for Your Site, Lou Rosenfeld (Rosenfeld Media, 2011)
Gregâ€™s work on storyboarding tablet transitions was featured recently in Rachel Hinman’s The Mobile Frontier (Rosenfeld Media, 2012).
Affiliations and more
Greg authored 50+ industry articles on mobile and tablet design and digital design strategy for leading industry magazines: Smashing Magazine, Boxes and Arrows, JavaWorld, ASP.NET Pro, UXmatters, and UXMagazine.
He is a Rosenfeld Media, FatDUX, Wiley, and eConsultancy affiliate and workshop leader, and he has taught sold-out design workshops at Marquette University, HULT Business School, Associated Press, Oracle and Wells Fargo.
Greg is an internationally acclaimed speaker, with 40+ repeated appearances, keynotes and sold-out workshops at leading industry events such as Adaptive Pathâ€™s UXWeek, SXSW, MobX Berlin, IA Summit, WebVisions, UXI Studio, Latinoware, Design4Mobile, Search Engine Summit, Enterprise Search Summit, Net Squared Conference, DrawCamp, and SketchCamp:
He is a co-founder of the UX SketchCamp movement with the landmark UX SketchCamp SF 2011 event. Gregâ€™s mobile and tablet design strategy consulting company, DesignCaffeine, Inc., is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- SXSW Testimonials: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ja7uM3KNs
- Sketching Parallel Architecture Mobile Design Pattern (from SXSW Agile Mobile Design Workshop): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RS9EaZnTG4
- Is this the best way to design Android apps (from MobX Berlin): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xlj8_2nxlI
- World IA Day 2013 | Los Angeles | Designing Mobile Magic Moments (1 hr long): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSxDMzEQbQY
Recent press mentions can be found in the Media Room.
Photos can be found here.