30 Minute video: Parts of a Storyboard is currently available to view FREE, for a limited time.
I’m proud to present our new video course from O’Reilly Media:
Effective Sketching for UX Design
Written and presented by UX design expert Greg Nudelman (clients include Oracle, Cisco, and eBay) and Emmy-nominated graphic designer Will Krause (Sesame Street), this video will help any product manager, marketer, developer, researcher or UX leader master this practical skill with step-by-step video guidance and individual exercises.
- Learn about drawing types and techniques: Storyboard, whiteboard, and sticky notes
- Master the elements of graphic storytelling: Things, people, faces, opening shots, and transitions
- Envision a finished storyboard: What should you draw and why?
- Design interfaces for responsive websites, iOS9, and Android Material Design
- Use sticky notes for storyboarding, wire-framing, and mobile experience modeling
- Discover how to handle movable interface elements like floating action buttons and menus
- Understand color usage, effective space usage, and more when drawing on whiteboards
Check it out: http://oreil.ly/1RQfPSQ
And don’t forget to let us know what you think!
P.S. Part A – Effective Storyboarding: Parts of a Storyboard is 30 minutes and it’s FREE.
This part of the course provides a lot of value as it covers all of the essential parts of the storyboard: Things, People, Faces, Opening slide and Transitions. It provides hands-on guided exercises and step-by-step instruction in basic drawing skills. The module also covers advanced topics like poses and camera angles for students who are ready to move to the next level.
Now I’ve been told thatÂ Part A may be FREE only for a limited time. That is, I have no control over when O’Reilly may decide to charge for it. So if you are interested in the course, I urge you to at least check out Part A (while it’s still free.)
So here’s that link again: http://oreil.ly/1RQfPSQ
Check it out and let me know what you think!