Artificial Intelligence (AI) has already begun to take the world by storm. Yet, in the design world, it’s often misunderstood and underutilized.
AI offers the potential to solve problems at an unprecedented scale. But to provide solutions to product users, AI requires human insight that is rooted in empathy. Thatâ€™s where user experience (UX) design comes in.
Join this IDF Master Class to discover how working with AI can transform both your career prospects and the experiences you design. Youâ€™ll learn:
- Key terms and concepts UX designers must know to work with AI
- Case studies of how UX empowers AI in the real world
- How to work with engineering teams on AI projects
- How to begin your first AI-based UI/UX project
- How and why you should play a role in training an AI
- How to adapt your design process for AI
Wednesday, September 25, 2019, at 16:00 UTC (9:00 AM Pacific Time)