How to set up and run participatory design sessions, analyze data and present results effectively
This workshop will provide user experience professionals with practical guidance on how to successfully set up and run participatory design sessions, analyze data and present results effectively to project stake-holders. Lab set-up with a range of budgets, appropriate methodologies like PICTIVE, group and individual design sessions will be discussed. After attending the course, attendees should be able to:
- Set up and run a successful participatory design session.
- Determine the right methods and tools to fit specific projects.
- Analyze and interpret participatory design session data.
- Create an effective presentation and deliver clear recommendations to project stakeholders.
- Understand how participatory design can fit into your company’s user-centered research and design strategy.